11.03.2014

Update

I feel it's time for a small update! There are some photos I'd like to show. Not much talking.


Sometimes it's good to take a walk with Gosia and her camera... 






I can pretend I'm a photographer! 




It has been raining a lot lately. I think rainbow is one of not many advantages of this. Guess whose hus is this! 



Outline of the mountains looks stunning against the setting sun. I wish I could say I was sitting on a beach then, but it was just rocky shore...



That is what you can get during Norwegian classes with Claude - traditional Norwegian cake, Kvæfjordkaka. Delicious! I love experiential learning!



 Women's Day is international and deserves a party, even if you live in Nesna :)





And just a small comparison of view from my window: the state that I got used to and how it has changed recently. I liked previous weather conditions, without the rain and fog...



And that's it! I like to expatiate, but from time to time it's good to post pictures instead of wide description, even I know that. 

Regards,

Agata



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz