2.03.2014

The beginning

I will be honest. I have no idea what I should write about in the very first post... I simply hate this emptiness, so I'll just go with the flow!

I've spent almost two hours on personalizing this site and I'm really proud of myself. The idea of creating the blog was in my mind long before I came to Norway, so when I found out that having the blog is a basis for the course I'm enrolled on, it became a must. And that's great! If not ICT in society I would never start writing. Well, that's me - combination of laziness, enormous ambition and lack of motivation... It's so tiring to want something but at the same time not be able to achieve that... Especially when your current university gives you a huge vast of free time for individual work (read: a lot of time for facebook, tv series and sleeping).

BUT here I am, with my new blog, with some ideas in my head. If you want to learn some details about trip to Nesna, accomodation and everything closely related to the exchange itself, I recommend you to take a look at my friend's blogs (you can find them on the right side ->). 
I think it's time to finish this blabbering. Beware, new posts are about to come! 

Regards,
Agata

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz