7.10.2014

Looong story short...

This summer was long and intense for me. A lot of things has changed, new flat, new friends. Now it's time for a short summary of what has happened and a preview of what is goinng to happen.

After finishing the semester in Norway I went to Oslo with Gosia to spend there the Constitution Day and simply visit the city. Oslo is currently at the top of my favourite places. 



Once I unpacked my luggage and got over the bureaucracy at the uni, I went on another trip. London and Matt this time. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to steal a heart of prince Harry.


June and July were dedicated to AIESEC Szczecin volunteers from around the world. So many lovely people, so much time together... I often miss them - they made my summer special.



Apart from that I managed to take part in two wonderful music festivals: Woodstock and Jarocin.

 


August was pretty calm month. I finally had time to take a deep breath. September appeared to be quite busy: lots of things to prepare before new academic year. Even though I managed to go on road trip with friends. Berlin, Prague, mountains. Perfect!


Just few months and so many great memories. And what now? 




Now is going to be spectacular! It's a right time for another adventure. For the next 6 months I'll be on an exchange, Erasmus+, in Leipzig, Germany. I'm here for less then a week and already have lots of stories to tell. 





What can be better than having fun with wonderful people from all parts of the world in a marvellous city. Keep your fingers crossed for my bachelor degree! 

1 komentarz:

  1. Przypomniało mi się, jak ja uporczywie sklejałam posta po poście, a Agi wrzucała wszystko do jednego i jest. :D
    Wow, tak niewiele czasu, a tyle się wydarzyło!
    Trzymam kciuki, powodzenia!

    PS. Ostatnie 'foto' przegenialne! :D :3

    OdpowiedzUsuń