1.05.2014

I am the Queen of the Fjord

Some time ago I went to the shore with Gosia to take some pictures. I must admit it - the effect is better than I expected. Gosia is really good photographer and even though she prefers to capture landscapes, she did a great job :) 

IMPORTANT: To get in the mood I advise you to listen to a song called If I Had a Heart by Fever Ray. Or watch Vikings.


Ok, so if anyone is interested: standing with your bare feet on the cold rock is not the most pleasant thing to do. But for art's sake... 





















Photoshop level? Gimp! :)



Buuuuut....

Perfect time for a pedicure!

 'The shop is closed today'
 'There's no Wi-Fi'

 'You remember that girl who pissed you off?'

Our noisy company

'What time is it, Dawg? It's time for a switcheroo!' - that means now I'm a photographer :) 

 Beautiful Gosia :3

 Slavic girl!

All rights reserved by Małgorzata Chylak

4 komentarze:

  1. I'm glad you like it! ;3
    You're a perfect model! :D
    Finally, I think that taking pictures of people can be a really great fun (;

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Omg I'm impressed! pictures are so beautiful and of course model is brilliant <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń