13.04.2014

What's up? Trondheim, Poland and back to Norway...

SBTRKT on my mind today.

This song kind of fits the topic. In the middle of March I went to Poland with Gosia. On our way to the airport we spend some time in Trondheim, one of the biggest cities in Norway. After all, it's not that big when compared to Szczecin, but in our case it was an advantage. We had to walk everywhere with our luggage, but since Trondheim is quite small we could reach almost everything that is worth seeing. 










Here are some photos of me taken by Gosia:







In the evening we were so tired that we couldn't wait to go to the Vaernes airport. After the landing we took a bus to Kołobrzeg and that's where Gosia's parents were waiting for her.
It was so unreal for me to be in Poland, because I felt as if I have never left :) So I continued my journey, got into the train and watched familiar views. With every minute I was closer to my home.

I don't know how Norwegian is that, but it's mine favourite custom I've learned here: taking shoes off :p


Finally, I was in Płoty! So I just had to walk for next half an hour to get to my village - that's the price when you want to surprise your family... I left the train at 4:58 in the morning and after two minutes, before I even left the station, all lights went off. There was only one lamp in the city that was on! And believe me, it was dark as hell!



I was walking with my heavy backpack and even heavier suitcase through the completely dark city. There was no people, there was no cars, only me. When I got to my place, the sun was rising.


 The first to greet me was my dog. Then I woke up my mom and sister and I really loved their reaction. They were talking with me and sleeping at the same time :) That was the end of my journey, home - at last! So I climbed to the bed with them and slept for many hours.



Next three weeks were full of meeting with friends, parties and lazy days in front of the TV. So many great moments! 





But time flies very fast when you enjoy it and I had to get back to Nesna. But it's also very fun! After the gathering all international students took part in International Coffee Hour, where students and teachers had a chance to try traditional food from different countries. On Friday we had a party in our small group and yesterday some of us went to the local church to take part in Norwegian wedding and baptism. It's the springtime so there is a lot of possibilities ahead of us in the near future!




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz